About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spirit Week

It is spirit week at my daughter's high school...complete with homecoming this weekend.  Today was Wacky Tacky day...where all the kids have a chance to dress crazy and get away with it.  Here is my daughter on her way out the door to school this morning (and our boxer, Rock, trying to get into the picture).  Check out the socks!  I presonally think she looks beautiful as always, but she will be feeling pretty wacky today!! haha 

Tonight is her powder puff football game.  I will be taking pictures, so be prepaired for another post tomorrow!! : )  Have a great day!

Melissa ~ SimplyMelissa Designs
Desinging to Make Life Beautiful!!

2 comments: