About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Monday, October 11, 2010

My first time featured in an Etsy Treasury!!

I am excited and honored to find out that I have been chosen to be in a treasury on Etsy!  My little candy corn hat is part of "Orange you glad it's October"!!!  What wonderful fall colors and beautiful items.  I'm so happy to be included with such talented artisans!!  Here is the link to the treasury:

This comes on a day when I was looking for motivation, and I am so grateful! I have created several new candle cozies today and a few dozen snowflakes...all of which need to be beaded tomorrow (which is really cool since I LOVE to bead).  While working on these items, my mind was racing around thinking of new things I want to include in my shop.  So many creations...so few hours in a day!  Here is a small wish list of things I want to get around to doing:  Beaded embroidery, crochet wrist warmers, leg warmers and scarves (and matching hats), some hand stamped holiday cards (for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year), beaded crochet items (perhaps crochet beaded jewelry), and more crochet Christmas items.  Whew!  I also made a new fall candle cozy cozy today with fall leaf buttons. 


I hope you all find some time in your day to get those creative juices flowing!! It's a wonderful thing to create something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment