About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shout out to Designs of the Heart

I just have to share this with everyone!  I was catching up on some blogs that I follow and was delighted, and surprised, and honored, and excited (lol) to discover that I have been featured on Designs of the Heart's blog!!  I am very new to blogging and facebook fan pages and twitter and am just beginning to get my SimplyMelissa Designs business off the ground.  So being featured on an awesome crafter and artisan's blog is the ultimate compliment to me.  I'd like to give her a shout out and thank her!  Visit her blog and check out her other pages as well. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I will be posting some new pictures and projects very soon!

2 comments: