About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I won! I won! I won!

I feel like a kid at Christmas!!! LOL  I just won this beautiful pair of earings for being the 300th fan over at "Wares Tracey" - facebook busines page:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WARES-TRACEY/137023776324461
I can't wait to get them and put them on my lobes!! : )  They will be beautiful with my fall outfits that I will soon be able to pull back out of the closet!!  Stop by Tracey's page and check out all her beautiful handmade jewelry.  She is very talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment