About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My New Snowflake Candle Cozy Design

I love candles! I love the delightful fragrances that fill my house and the warm glow they add to a room! I love the peaceful, calm mood that they set.  I love to sit down in the evening to watch TV...light all the candles and turn down all the lights. Somehow it just helps the stresses of the day melt away!!

Sometimes I have wished that my jar candles were just a little prettier or that they matched my decor a little more. Since I am an avid crocheter, I decided to design a cozy that I could use to accomplish my wish. Little did I realize that the cozy would also create a nice accent in the evening when the candle light is shining through! 

My candle cozies are hand crocheted from thread to create a nice hug for your standard size jar candle. This cozy has a crochet snowflake attached to add some winter/holiday cheer. Cozy can be stored and reused...and changed for the season.  I guarantee they will be noticed by all who enter your home!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment