About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Cozy Designs

I guess you have all seen my candle cozies by now.  I love dressing my jar candles up for the seasons and different occasions!  I just couldn't stop there!  I have also designed a cozy for votive candle cups and mason canning jars.  The mason jars are designed for crafting and make great storage containers for things such as cotton balls, q-tips, pencils, crochet hooks, candy, etc.  The jar cozies come with a mason jar upon purchase, and the votive cozies come with the glass votive cup!  I just can't wait to create cozies with different colors and embelishments!!  I hope you like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment