About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New snowflake hats in celebration of cooler weather!!


It looks like the hottest part of summer here in North Carolina is finally over.  I have to admit that summer is normally my favorite season...flip flops, running out the door without adding additional layers of clothing, soaking in the sun, hearing the children play outside until dark...these are all things that I love.  Having spent this summer without air conditioning in my van, I am glad to see the cooler temperatures!  Fall would probably be my favorite season if winter didn't follow so closely behind!  Regardless of what I like, winter will be here soon...and the holidays (which I DO love).  I also enjoy making soft, cozy winter hats.  Here are two that I made this week in celebration of cooler weather.  I hope you enjoy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment