About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Candle Cozies


Some days I like to take a break from hats and design other things.  In my home, we LOVE candles!!  Sometimes, I think the candle labels are a little unatractive and just don't go with the decor.  I decided to design a crochet cozy that will cover that label and make the candle a part of the decor. 

I love beads, and this is a great way for me to use pretty beads!

I can't wait to try different colors and add holiday themed beads, etc.  I can picture me changing my candle cozies each season! 

I hope you have all had a great day!  I have been visiting fellow artisan's etsy shops and facebook fan pages today.  There are sooo many talented people out there.  I think I will try to spotlight a few of them occasionally here on my blog! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment