About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
I am a single mother of an adult son and a teenage daughter who are my world! I love life and try to make ech day better than the one before. I love to create beautiful things and spend time with my loved ones! I am "designing to make life beautiful"!

Monday, November 15, 2010

What Does It Take to Succeed in a Small Home Business?

I love to talk with and share ideas with others who are starting and running a business from home.  In today's troubled economy, working from home can be an answer to challenges many of us face.  It can also be a great way to be at home with your family...with your children by your side.  I recently found a wonderful lady who shares daily Home Business Succes Tips and Motivation! Check her out at http://www.facebook.com/HomeBizTips.  She recently posted an article that I really like! http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150124282388136&id=676499674&ref=mf.  Success CAN be yours if you are willing to put in the time and sacrifices necessary.  Let's enjoy the journey along the way!

Have a great day!
Melissa
~SimplyMelissa Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment